- We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and we reserve the right not to deliver or sell you alcohol if we are unsure of this.
- Our website includes systems to check your order against our current levels of stock, but as our website and retail shop are linked to the same stock, we cannot guarantee the availability or otherwise of any product either on-line or in store. In the event that a product is unavailable when you place your order, we shall contact you immediately to arrange a replacement, refund, or another acceptable arrangement for the completion of your order.
- The placing of an order anywhere on our website does not constitute a contract, which is made only when we accept your order and process payment.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order.
- All goods are offered subject to availability. We cannot guarantee the availability of specific vintages.
- Please be aware that from time to time the vintage and ABV rate of our stock, may differ from those shown on the website. By placing an order you accept that the vintage supplied may be different to the one advertised.
- All images are for illustrative purposes only. The wine label supplied my be different to the one shown.
- VAT will be charged on all orders at the prevailing rate.
- For orders of all items we normally guarantee delivery within seven days of your order except where indicated. However, if it is not possible to come to a mutually agreeable delivery arrangement within this timeframe delivery may take longer.
- We use an independent courier. The courier will attempt to deliver twice. Your order will be returned to our warehouse if they have not been collected from the courier 3 days after the second delivery attempt, and we reserve the right to pass on the cost of redelivery in this event.
- Mainland UK delivery is free for orders of £99 or more.
- We cannot at this time deliver outside the UK mainland.
- We do not deliver to the Channel Islands or destinations outside the UK.
- All prices are inclusive of UK VAT.
- Promotional offers and prices are as stated, with no further discounts available.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mis-priced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order. Where an end date is specified on any offer on the website, it is intended as a guide only. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- We will provide a full refund or replacement for any wines that are proven to be faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We may require faulty bottles to be returned to us. We will arrange this as necessary at your convenience.
- Tickets for events are non-refundable.
Cancellations and complaints
- You may cancel your order at any time until 24 hours before delivery sent. Should you decide to cancel, all charges to you will be refunded.
- In the event of complaint please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org giving as much detail as you can and including any associated order number. We take complaints seriously, therefore all complaints will be acknowledged within 48 hours and you can expect a full resolution of your complaint within a further 72 hours. You will be kept informed if there is any delay beyond this. Each complaint will be treated as confidential and will be attended to by a partner at Bold Wines.
- For the purposes of the prevention or detection of offences, and/or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, we may share any information that we collect with the Police, other public or private sector agencies or representative bodies in accordance with the relevant legislation. Information shared in this way will not be used for marketing purposes.